We are seeking a passionate, enthusiastic, capable software developer to join the software team and help us develop an innovative Information Security product.
- Work as part of the development team on designing and improving our SAAS Architecture
- Work as part of the development team on designing and improving the API
- Participate in the product development
- Strong Java/JavaEE & REST development knowledge
- Working knowledge of SQL & NOSQL databases
- Programming patterns
- Problem-solving skills
- Visa for working in the EU required
Desired Skills & Experience
- Solr/Elastic Search knowledge
- Experience working with Spring
- Continuous Integration and Agile methodologies
- Experience developing Cloud Apps (Amazon AWS, OpenStack, etc.)
- Interest in Information Security
- Fluency in English
Blueliv is a leading provider of cyber security services which is one of the fastest-growing markets in the world.
They provide targeted cyber threat information and analysis intelligence for large enterprises, service providers, and security vendors.
Blueliv has developed a cloud-based platform that addresses a comprehensive range of cyber threats to turn global threat data into predictive, actionable intelligence that detects, identifies, and helps stop cyber threats.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!