We are seeking a passionate, enthusiastic, capable software developer to join the software team and help us develop an innovative Information Security product.
- Work as part of the development team on designing and improving our SAAS Architecture
- Work as part of the development team on designing and improving the API
- Participate in the product development
- Strong Java/JavaEE & REST development knowledge
- Working knowledge of SQL & NOSQL databases
- Programming patterns
- Problem-solving skills
- Visa for working in the EU required
Desired Skills & Experience
- Solr/Elastic Search knowledge
- Experience working with Spring
- Continuous Integration and Agile methodologies
- Experience developing Cloud Apps (Amazon AWS, OpenStack, etc.)
- Interest in Information Security
- Fluency in English
Blueliv is a leading provider of cyber security services which is one of the fastest-growing markets in the world.
They provide targeted cyber threat information and analysis intelligence for large enterprises, service providers, and security vendors.
Blueliv has developed a cloud-based platform that addresses a comprehensive range of cyber threats to turn global threat data into predictive, actionable intelligence that detects, identifies, and helps stop cyber threats.