This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We put our merchants at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We don’t do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. “Not possible” is not in our vocabulary — “freedom” is. This is who we are: honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into our work. If you’re ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
We are at the forefront of the global technology scene, providing our services to the world's most innovative companies. We work in close partnership with these companies to ensure they are always ahead of the game. As we keep growing, we look for Java Developers who would like to work in a technical challenging role and work with cutting edge technology on a platform that was built in house, from the ground up. We need you to be part of our complex payment eco system (and make it seem so easy for everyone around you)
What you'll do
- Responsible for full life cycle development: communicating with stakeholders and merchants and monitoring the impact of the feature;
- Design, implement, test and monitor new functionalities to the platform;
- Identify and improve parts of the platform to make it more robust and scalable;
- Collaborate across teams and time zones to make things happen, review code and be open to feedback.
Who you are
- Highly skilled with Java and (Postgre)SQL databases
- Experienced in building multithreaded applications
- Familiar with a complex high performance platform
- Someone with these skills: eye for detail, taking ownership, flexible and a team player
- Able to communicate in English
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
We offer a competitive salary, knowledge sharing internal events, exchange program to other offices, help with relocation and great career opportunities. Become part of an international work environment and take your career to the next level!
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!