NPAW is looking for a Backend developers (Java) to create new internal tools for the company in a brand new department of three (Backend, Frontend and a fullstack).
This is your job if you are self-starter and you enjoy working with full autonomy, developing products from the begining to its end.
Main tasks include:
- Create tools and software developed in Java that enable the creation or evolution of different products.
- Collaborate with the teams (C.E., Development, Operations...) to define and plan the different custom development projects and deliverables.
Desired Skills & Experience
are looking for a creative problem solver who wants to be part of a
small independent unit developing the backend of solutions for diverse
- 1 to 2 years of experience as a backend developer using Java.
- Git version control system.
- Smart engineer; efficient problem solver; fan of automation.
- Not afraid of new learinings, other programing languages, different technologies.
- Self efficient and autonomus. You will be "THE" backend of this unit.
- Results oriented person.
- Can do attitude.
Nice to have (not mandatory):
- RESTful APIs
- Learning opportunities. This is going to be your "small lab" to play with.
- International team.
- Friendly, young and dynamic environment.
- Flexible remuneration options (health, restaurant, nursery, public transport).
- Fully stocked kitchen with cookies and coffee.
- Brand-new offices with +200sqm terraces and gym.