Are you tech savvy, do you know your way around coding and can utilize many different computer programs? Then we have the job for you! We are looking for someone to help with our website, making it run more smooth and assist with the technical aspect. At times you are responsible for designing and developing new micro websites.
Fluent in English (spoken and written)
Demonstrates knowledge of both front-end and back-end development skills
Knowledge of Wordpress
The web programmer is responsible for collaborating with our creative team to implement design and development for our websites and web-based and client/server applications. The position involves primarily writing code and boosting the sites with use of SEO. The programmer partners with all departments in the company including bookings, marketing, media, and design.
• Development of technical workflows using different modeling techniques.
• Development and maintenance of new and existing web-based and client/server applications by writing code.
• Development of current booking system and database.
• Writing system test scripts and fixes software defects when required.
• Building of coding standards to ensure consistency across applications.
About Stoke Travel