We are looking for an IT Technician who will be in charge of supporting and maintaining new and existing hardware installations for Beabloo customers, trade shows and internal teams.
- Perform technical consultations and installations of Beabloo products and related hardware.
- Provide customer pre-consultation, prepare sites, and monitor and assist during project startup.
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment.
- Repair machines and systems, including rebuilds.
- Determine the causes of operating errors and take actions to remedy problems.
- Determine the correct tools and equipment required to perform the job.
- Record all activity, including service reports, repairs, warranty and maintenance.
- Test new products.
- Support internal teams for hardware testing and office maintenance.
- Travel for tradeshows and to support partners and franchises.
- Studies related to IT.
- At least 2 years of experience as an IT technician, helpdesk or IT support.
- Advanced level of English and Spanish.
- Experience working with JIRA.
- Understanding of IT hardware, including (but not limited to) network setup, network hardware, PCs, Wi-Fi technology and cameras.
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and solve problems as well as document all the steps taken to resolve them.
- Valid driver's license.
- A young, dynamic and fun working environment.
- Growth opportunities in a revolutionary organization.
- Flexible schedule for work-life balance.
- 25 vacation days per year.
- Free afternoons on Fridays.
- Free afternoons every day in July and August.
- Discounted gym access.
- Beer day once a month.