is a leading fintech company developing sophisticated software
solutions that help companies to overcome complex FX challenges.
We’re a 105 person strong team, split between London and Barcelona. So far, we’ve raised over €20 million and became profitable in 2018. Thanks to our clients, we continue to grow at a fast pace. Over 4,300 clients in 71 countries have already exchanged more than USD $10 billion with us!
As well as appearing on CB Insights’ Fintech 250 list, our FX automation software, Dynamic Hedging, was named Best Risk Management Solution by Treasury Management International in 2018. We were also named winners of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 UK for three years running and Fast 500 EMEA Award winners for two.
Kantox is made up of an energetic team of people that love big challenges. We don’t compromise on execution, speed and quality and always strive for excellence - while still having fun. So, if you want to join one of the fastest-growing fintech companies worldwide, keep reading…
We are looking for an IT Support Engineer to help us manage our office network and equipment. You will provide IT support services to our company, and put in place a solution to manage our growing fleet of devices (mainly Macs, with some PCs).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Managing the relationship with the providers
- Design and manage Centralized Management solution
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, IT or a related discipline
- 3 years experience working as an IT Support in a fast moving environment
- Fluent level of English and Spanish
- Permission to work within the EU is a must
- Competitive salary
- Sponsored learning budget
- Free private health insurance
- Free Spanish, English and French lessons
- Relocation package if needed
- Flexible working hours with an intensive Friday schedule
- 26 days of annual vacations
- Gym discounts and free sport activities
- Restaurant Ticket with monthly credit and regular cross-team lunches
- Pizza Fridays
- Fresh fruit and unlimited coffee
- Beautiful office with incredible 360-degree views of Barcelona