About The Position
you want to be the mastermind behind some of the most exciting and
innovative projects in the IT freight industry? Do you enjoy working on
dynamic projects with an amazing team? Are you able to multitask and
think in solutions rather than problems? Then, you are the one we are
Freightos WebCargo in Badalona is looking for a highly motivated IT Project Manager. You will be the responsible for planning, scheduling, monitoring and directing the projects or to implement a solution meeting agreed client requirements and expected business results. The Project Manager may lead a single project or oversee multiple smaller sub-projects.
Freightos is the world's largest international freight marketplace, with over $90 million raised from investors like GE Ventures, the Singapore Exchange and Aleph VC. It also has an incredible team of leaders with proven wins and already services from of the world's largest importers, freight companies, and carriers. It's a big deal.
- PLAN THE PROJECT. You will need to define the scope, deliverables and schedule the project in collaboration with senior management. This includes the creation of a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences and dependencies of the activities needed to successfully delivery the project. You also will need to determine the resources required to deliver the project (it means time, money, equipment, etc.) and determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion.
- IMPLEMENT THE PROJECT. It means that you will control the execution of the project according to the project plan, develop the forms and records to document project activities, monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project and review the quality of the work completed with the team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards.
- EVALUATE THE PROJECT. After all, you will need to ensure that the project deliverables are on time at the required level of quality and evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Project Manager preferably in the IT industry.
- Fluent English
- Experience in software project management for logistics or production/process automation.
- Agile methodologies experience.
- Ability to aggregate and analyse customer requirements.
- Must be used to generate functional documentation for internal and external us.
- Commercial understanding and great negotiation skills.
- Well organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and rearrange when necessary.
- Ability to orchestrate knowledge and relationship between designers, developers, etc.
- Ability to lead and manage meetings with clients.
- Ability to see and identify business issues for the client and help the client to manage them.
- Knowledge of Jira Applications.
- Knowledge in Scrum.
- Certification in PMP or Prince.