NPAW is the leading video intelligence company helping online streaming services grow. A global pioneer in its space, NPAW has over a decade of experience developing ground-breaking, scalable analytics solutions to optimize performance and user engagement, to build media experiences that maximize revenue.
Its Suite of analytics apps provides advanced visibility of platform performance, audience behavior, advertising and content efficiency, and app navigation in real-time to support data-driven decisions. NPAW serves more than 150 video services and processes, with over 100 billion plays per year worldwide. Established in 2008 by co-founders of the video streaming service Rakuten TV, NPAW has offices in Barcelona and New York with teams around the world. For more information, visit https://npaw.com.
At NPAW we are looking for a Project Manager who, in collaboration with Management and our Product department, will ensure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule. In order to do so you'll communicate, oversee and document all aspects of the software development projects you are working on.
We are very flexible, pragmatic and dynamic people and so you are if you want to succeed in this role. You are a business-oriented professional and you know how important momentum is to succeed. Also, you know how to translate urgency into team motivation.
- Coordinate teams (backend, frontend, infrastructure, design, QA, etc.) for the flawless execution of projects.
- Communicate the scope of the project, evolution, key milestones and status to the teams involved in its execution ensuring visibility and alignment.
- Involve all relevant stakeholders and ensure technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- 3+ years of work experience as a project manager
- Used to work in dynamic organizations with tight deadlines.
- Customer oriented person with a strong focus on results
- A high aptitude with technical environments
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with natural leader abilities
- ENGLISH is a must
- PMP certification is a plus.
- Background in online media delivery technologies (video formats and codecs, video delivery protocols, Player technologies...) are a plus
- Competitive salary 💰
- Permanent contract 📄
- Flexible compensation plan 📊
- Restaurant 🍽
- Transport 🚊
- Nursery 👶🏽
- Health insurance 🩺
- Hybrid remote-office work 🏡
- Flexible work schedule ⏰
- 23 days of holidays per year 🌴
- Birthday afternoon off 🎂
- Career growth opportunities 🚀
- Access to continuous training 💻
- Language lessons 👩🏽🏫
- Referral bonus 🤝
- International & multicultural team (more than 20 nationalities!) 🌍
- Fun environment: volunteering, company events, BBQs, pizza days, etc. 🎉
- A great office based in Barcelona 🏢
- Free drinks, fruit & snacks ☕️🍺 🍎 🍪
- An amazing technological challenge 🧑🏽💻
We celebrate the diversity, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At NPAW, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
About Nice People At Work