NPAW has a decade of experience developing groundbreaking and scalable software. YOUBORA, the company’s flagship product, is an advanced real-time video analytics tool, leveraged by AI, that provides customers with full visibility of platform performance and user behavior to make technical and business decisions, optimizing performance and maximizing revenue.
At NPAW we are looking for a Project Manager who, in collaboration with Management and our Product department, will ensure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule. In order to do so you'll communicate, oversee and document all aspects of the software development projects you are working on.
- Coordinate teams (backend, frontend, infrastructure, design, QA, etc.) for the flawless execution of projects.
- Communicate the scope of the project, evolution, key milestones and status to the teams involved in its execution ensuring visibility and alignment.
- Involve all relevant stakeholders and ensure technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
We are very flexible, pragmatic and dynamic people and so you are if you want to succeed in this role. You are a business-oriented professional and you know how important momentum is to succeed. Also, you know how to translate urgency into team motivation.
- BSc preferably in the fields of Computer Science or Engineering.
- At least 3 years of working experience as a project manager.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Natural leader.
- Attention to detail.
- Used to work in dynamic organizations with tight deadlines.
- PMP certification is a plus.
- If you want to join a fast growing company and be part of a an amazing technological challenge, this is your opportunity! Besides, you will enjoy a great working atmosphere and a lovely international team (we have more than 20 nationalities!)We are based in Poblenou.
- Our brand new offices are near the beach, where some of us go running and swimming during our breaks and play volley every Friday! In winter we prefer to stay after work in the office having unlimited beer, coffee, tea, cookies (or fruit for the healthiest) in our kitchen ;)
- We offer career development opportunities. In fact, 53% of the roles in management and middle management were internally hired.
- We also help you to develop your skills when needed (languages, product, technology training...) We offer flexible remuneration options (Restaurant, Transport & Nursery Tickets), great discounts on high-quality healthcare coverage, flexible working hours, team building... and much more! Come join us!