We are expanding our team and looking for an IT Project Coordinator (f/m/d) in Corporate Application Integration Services team.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for coordinating projects that aim for implementation of customized software or SaaS that meets our organization’s needs. You will use your knowledge and experience to identify stakeholders, gather needs and requirements, research the market and find the right solution. You will lead the implementation process from the very beginning to production launch. Working knowledge and experience in design, architecture, planning and roadmap within your project area is a must have.
In this position, you can expect to:
- Work with awesome people in friendly environment
- Talk to people, to find out and understand what the business needs and goals are
- Use your skills and knowledge to shape what business needs into concrete requirements
- Research the market and various products to find the one that fits best and brings the most value
- Collaborate with various teams to coordinate purchasing, implementation and support
- Effectively communicate designs and solutions in multiple forums and to various audiences including technology and business executives.
- Share knowledge and collaborate closely with other engineers in- and outside the team.
- Experience in leading and/or coordinating IT projects
- Very good communication skills – You will be working with users, stakeholders to understand their business and technical needs
- Key competencies to include coaching, influencing stakeholders, presentation and technical documentation writing skills
- Experience of working on both Agile & Project-based delivery.
- Expertise in coordination and escalation to vendor support for resolution of business-impacting problems
- Experience around O365 environment administration in areas of Azure AD, SSO, etc is very welcome
- You will act as a trusted advisor for our users and colleagues
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- Minimum 5 years of related experience
- Fluent in English and optionally German
- Detail oriented, organized, self-motivated, and self-sufficient
What we are offering you
Become a part of our success story and seize the opportunity to take on a real challenge in a dynamically growing company where there is huge scope for development and short decision-making processes. We are offering you a versatile, international-facing role in our motivated team with colleagues from all over Europe. Additionally, we offer many benefits such as:
✈ 28 labour days of vacation (plus December 24th and 31st)
⌚ Flexibility first. Enter from 7 am to 10 am and organise yourself.
🏠 Remote working flexibility (up to 60% remote).
🏬 Offices in the city center of Madrid. Modern working spaces with table tennis, foosball, fresh fruit, beverages and company events.
🏥 Private medical healthcare insurance for all our employees.
📖 Continuous development through internal and external training opportunities.
🎤 Participate in the technology community through our meetups and conferences.
✏ English, German and Spanish language courses.
💲 Discount in our zooplus shop for all our employees.
🤝 Referral program. You will receive a bonus by helping us finding the best talent.
🌍 We encourage diversity, meet our motivated and friendly teammates from over 50 nationalities.
In case you didn´t know:
Zooplus AG was founded in Munich in 1999 and today we are Europe´s leading online retailer for pet-related products. With an annual double-digit growth rate, we have already successfully rolled out our business model in 30 European countries and we are expecting further sustainable growth in European e-commerce. We remain faithful to the key values of our company – a dynamic and flexible approach, constant learning opportunities, and inventive thinking at every level and position in the organization.
You want to know more? Let´s have a talk! Apply now.