Number 1 in Europe!
zooplus AG is Europe’s leading online retailer of pet supplies. With over 6,8 million active customers in more than 30 European countries and 1,524 billion Euro revenue in 2019, zooplus is comfortably the market leader in the online segment. At zooplus, we believe e-commerce to be the sales model of today and for the future. E-commerce has become one of the fastest developing areas of business. Modern logistics centers, and the use of and personalization, mean that online sales can be handled with increasing efficiency.
We are looking for an IT Process Manager in the IT Department: IT Strategy, Framework and Guideline Services. Our mission is to ensure an appropriate level of standardization, security & compliance. Furthermore, to establish and improve transparency and awareness for our overarching IT processes to all people involved.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Design and implement IT processes & underlying technical solutions to improve the operational efficiency of z+ tech teams
- Design & implement process workflows in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Provide training programs on new/changed processes as needed
- Facilitate tech teams to critically review current IT processes for effectiveness, quality and simplification
- Assist in promoting the implementation of best practices
- Identify and analyze IT processes to be improved and identify risks and issues of these processes
- Identify IT process challenges by analyzing process data and metrics.
- Prepare process reports for IT management
- Maintain and update all the process related reports and documentation for reference purposes
- Graduate degree or equivalent in relevant discipline
- Proven Experience in IT Process Design and Documentation
- Proven Experience in ITIL, Cobit, Lean Process Management & IT Operating Model approaches
- Familiar with all phases of project management and capable to collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds
- High analytical competence and advanced IT skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Willingness to travel
What we are offering you:
Become a part of our success story and seize the opportunity to take on a real challenge in a dynamically growing company where there is huge scope for development and short decision-making processes. We are offering you a versatile, international-facing role in our motivated team with colleagues from all over Europe. Our Spanish office is at a great location in Madrid, with great infrastructure links. Additionally, we offer many competitive benefits such as:
- Competitive salary
- 28 days’ vacation (plus Dec 24 and 31 when they fall on a labor day)
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks and fresh fruit
- Discount in zooplus shop
Did we make you curious?
Then send us your application in English via our online application form