Satellogic is a vertically integrated Earth Observation satellite and data company. We design, manufacture, and operate our own fleet of satellites, the Aleph-1 constellation, which delivers high-frequency, high-resolution imagery plus full-motion video.
Earth Observation imagery and data are key to monitoring change at scale, informing critical decisions, and ultimately helping solve the world’s most pressing problems. Our mission is to democratize access to this information, making it affordable and available for those who need it across a wide range of industries, from climate monitoring and agriculture, to energy, infrastructure and many more. We want to do our part in building a world where every organization is prepared for the challenges of tomorrow.
With a growing team of more than 300 employees spanning 10 countries, Satellogic is a diverse group of purpose-driven professionals across software development, satellite engineering, operations, data science, manufacturing, and sales. We are excited to grow and welcome team members who push the limits, get things done, and never stop learning—all while being humble, honest, and empathetic.
About the team
The Infrastructure and Platform team is responsible for supporting the company IT systems and implementing software projects to assist technicians and engineers
The team is always learning and trying to push the limits, relying in part on the large diversity of people’s profiles and backgrounds.
Location: Greater Capital Federal Area and Barcelona - At Satellogic we encourage virtual collaboration and teaming across our distributed global workforce and pride ourselves in our flexible and autonomous work culture. For roles that support teams with physical presence in our Buenos Aires & Barcelona offices we would expect a degree of on-site presence.
About the position
We are looking for an IT Operator, at the Corporate IT team, to help the team support the IT systems in the satellite production line and implement software projects to assist technicians and engineers. The ideal candidate should have experience with computers operating system management, enjoy working with users and be passionate about learning new stuff.
As an IT Operator, you will be responsible for:
- Purchasing, configuring, inventory and supporting end user computers using Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Maintaining software and license inventory.
- Dealing with incident management to user support
- Dealing with users and permission management in different systems.
- Maintenance of IT standards documentation, its application and user training about them
- Knowledge of Linux or any Unix-like operating systems, its installation and configuration both on servers and on end user computers.
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems, its installation and configuration both on servers and on end user computers.
- Ability to interact with end users to support their work.
- Read and Write and capable of basic oral communication in English
Satellogic values diversity and inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer. We are convinced that hiring and developing top talent from around the world for any given discipline will drive innovation, generate new solutions, and deliver a superior product to our global customer base. We work to build an equitable and inclusive environment in which all people, regardless of gender, race, religion, or background, can come together to do their best work.
Please specify your pronouns following your name on the application.