Alea is an award-winning leader in the online gaming field. We are dedicated to delivering fully licensed, multi-platform casinos to our customers, while at the same time, offering high-performance gaming solutions and top-quality services to the marketplace.
Here at Alea, we are building an awesome cloud-based casino engine, aiming to provide the best player experience in eGaming. And let's be honest, we simply want our software to be the best - less is just not acceptable.
As a cutting-edge technology startup, we also have provided the first Virtual Reality Casino experience in the world.
You will be working with the IT team and here, we love agility. We love being flexible and we are not afraid to change when we see something that can be improved.
That's why we are using Scrum and Kanban, this reflects our mentality. We also believe there is always room to get better and it's very likely that you will have to learn something you don't know yet.
We are currently looking for a new IT Operations Team Leader who will take care of the IT Ops Team, ensuring the reliability of production environments. The Operation Team includes DevOps, Infrastructure maintenance and scalability, and continuous integration. The team leader will be responsible for deployment in production, Systems, Help Desk and technical support team, making sure that our infrastructure is performing and reliable.
First of all, we are looking for an outstanding leader, someone who can head a complex team through his human and technical leadership:
Desired Skills and Experience:
- You are a natural leader, you lead by example and you have a proven track record of leading a complex technical team through effective KPIs;
- You are an excellent communicator, able to handle and oversee several projects at the same time;
- You have a developer background, mainly with PHP using MVC frameworks (ideally Symfony).
- You are a DevOps engineer and you master continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Travis CI, GO, etc.
- You have an in-depth knowledge of Cloud-based architectures as Rackspace, Google Cloud Engine, etc.
- Experience in automated provisioning with Ansible (or similar) and development virtual environments (Virtualbox).
- You still want to learn, and you're also keen to share the knowledge you gained with your team.
- You are available for on-call duties.
- Fluent English, Spanish is a big plus.
- You are able to join our office based in the centre of Barcelona.
Apply only if you already have a valid EU work permit.
What We Offer:
- A really competitive salary package based on your experience.
- An awesome flexible benefits package, including Medical insurance, Gym, fresh fruit every day, Food and Transport card.
- To join an international, young and friendly work environment (we play video games and have a drink altogether after work on our terrace).
- To work with the newest cutting-edge technologies (PHP7, Synfony4, Angular5, Redis)
- Reduced working schedule on Friday and summer.