FilledThis offer is not available anymore
You are passionate about managing network structures and
ensuring their functionality? Then come and join our international and
ambitious team as an IT Infrastructure Manager (m/f) in Berlin or Munich!
Challenges you will solve
- You push the optimization of our network infrastructure forward
- You are responsible for our network security
- You implement automatization processes of our Cisco and Linux systems
- You enable staff communication based on VPN
- You guarantee a stable and secure Wi-Fi infrastructure
- You have at least 2 years of working experience in a corporate network infrastructure
- You are fluent in at least one programming language
- You are familiar with working on Linux server systems
- You are experienced in dealing with all layers of the OSI model
- You are fluent in English; German is a plus
- Learn to work with bleeding edge technologies
- Enjoy the start-up atmosphere in a successful and interdisciplinary team
- Experience free scope of design in the implementation of your ideas
- Benefit of flexible structures which promote your own personal development
- Work in a small, highly motivated team
- Receive a high degree of responsibility to promote a steep learning curve
Who we are
eGym develops, manufactures and sells advanced software and hardware products for the fitness market. We develop electronic fitness machines and mobile applications connected to our cloud infrastructure. Our iPad app allows the trainers to support the members more effectively by giving them access to workout schedules and training results. Users are enabled to track their training progress using our fitness machines and mobile apps.
Apply now at email@example.com (Cover Letter, CV, references, salary expectations and earliest possible start date in one PDF file) and specify the job ID #413.
Contact: Alexandra Stangl
These data protection statement applies for the application process.
Health & Fitness
eGym company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.