Safetwice is looking for an IT & Industrial Process Engineer. He / She will have, among others these capabilities:
· Computer’s Degree or other related engineering studies (strongly recommended but not mandatory)
· Minimum of 3 years of overall professional experience as consultant, with a blend of skills as Project Leader, Business Analyst, or working in a PMO.
· Good Communication skills (verbal and written). May interact with peers and/or management levels. Able to report KPIs etc.
· Capability of working in an international/ multicultural environment (Able to work in English)
· Intermediate level experience with the Microsoft product suite
· Relevant experience in industry or manufacturing environment
· Business process experience, as process mapping, definition, and implementation
· Basic Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) knowledge, build and continuous integration, release management, etc.
Also, professional certifications as PMP, ITIL, CMMI, Agile Methodologies, IT Government Frameworks, etc. will be taken into consideration