At IGENOMIX we provide advanced services in reproductive genetics. Our broad experience and qualifications make us one of the global leaders in this field. The constant efforts we make in R&D enable us to create and develop specific tools to support professionals in the reproductive medicine area. We have experienced a very strong growth in the past three years and expect to continue in the same line in the near future.
We are offering one outstanding candidate the opportunity to be our IT Cloud Engineer to work in the Technology Team on our Headquarters (Paterna).
Under direction of the IT manager:
- Support of the company's cloud architecture and operations.
- Apply your technical knowledge to implement solutions that meet business and IT needs.
- Help to build our cloud transformation roadmaps for the technical viability of new projects.
- Maintain and advance technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and insights.
- Intermediate or higher degree in Computer Science, IT, or related
- +2 year of experience on Cloud Administration.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Azure technologies.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure IaaS/PaaS/SaaS Solutions.
- Experience with Cloud Networking, Governance, Business Continuity / High Availability / Disaster Recovery.
- Experience with scripting in PowerShell, AzureCLI, etc.
- Experience with systems Administration - Active Directory Domain Services, Windows Platforms, Linux Platforms.
It will be valued
- Microsoft Azure and Office 365 Certifications.
- Knowledge of:
- M365 Modern Workplace Solutions
- Office 365 Administration and improvement
- Infrastructure as code
- Cisco Meraki
We offer an attractive compensation package at a very dynamic and innovative company, as well as a unique career opportunity with potential for growth within our organization.
If this sounds like a role for you, please send us your resume.