Cloudbeds is the hospitality industry's fastest-growing technology provider for independent hotels, hostels, vacation rentals, and hotel groups. Our award-winning Cloudbeds Hospitality Platform is currently helping a growing clientele of 22,000+ properties in 157 countries to increase revenue, streamline operations, and deliver memorable guest experiences.
Behind the Cloudbeds platform is a growing team of 500+ employees distributed across 40+ countries speaking 30+ languages. From data architects to UX designers, integrations managers to payments experts, former hotel managers to former OTA executives, our team comprises the brightest minds in technology and hospitality working to solve the industry’s biggest challenges.
From the beginning, we've believed that our people are our greatest asset, so we've founded the company as #RemoteFirst, #RemoteAlways with shared core values that allows our team to thrive. This means we:
- Hire the best people wherever they're located;
- Emphasize the value of results over hours put in;
- Provide flexibility in working hours and locations;
- Foster an inclusive environment that celebrates bold thinking and diverse perspectives;
- Offer open vacation policies, free LinkedIn Learning, and other benefits that promote well-being and professional development.
Together we're on a mission to power every property in the world and to do that, we need to find the best talent in the world. That's why we're on the search for a superstar IT Administrator.
As an IT Administrator at Cloudbeds, you will be supporting and implementing solutions to support our team and company leadership. IT Administrators are responsible for operational efficiency and support of internal applications and hardware for our employees; IT Administrators also serve as technical knowledge resources for employees.
IT Administrators will be responsible for sourcing and managing COPE devices for our end users and supporting a broader range of devices in compliance with our BYOD guidelines.
We are looking for an IT Administrator who understands remote support and scaling needs, and how a world-class IT team fits into providing user-catered enablement remotely while following best security practices using cloud-based technology.
You and the IT team will work across our organization (including Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Marketing, Sales, and other teams) to determine their support needs. As an IT administrator at Cloudbeds, you will have endless opportunities to innovate and drive an industry-leading, comprehensive, and global connectivity experience for travel.
What You Will Do:
- Support end-users remotely within cloud platforms like Carbon Black, G-Suite, JAMF, Slack, Workspace One, Zoom, among others
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues for end-users remotely
- Promote security measures and best practices
- Support on IT projects
- Act as an escalation point of contact for internal end-user hardware and software issues
- Other duties as needed
You’ll Succeed With:
- Fluent in English
- 3-5 years experience IT administration of Windows and OSX operating systems
- Bachelor’s degree or technical IT certification, computer science, or related field of study
- Ability to quickly learn technologies and products using documentation and internet resources
- Strongly independent with the capability to work remotely
- Experience managing users in Okta and G-Suite
- Experience with ticketing documentation
- Good analytical, problem-solving, and proactive skills
Nice to have:
- Certifications for SaaS platforms such as AWS, G-Suite, Salesforce, etc...
- Experience with UniFi devices and home office networks
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules with an open Paid Time Away policy and gives all team members the opportunity to travel and work remotely with great people. If you think you have the skills and passion, we’ll give you the support and opportunity to thrive in your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!
Company Awards to Check Out!
- Fastest Growing Companies | Inc. 500 (2018 & 2019)
- Best Places to Work | Inc Magazine (2017 & 2018)
- Best Places to Work | HotelTechReport (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Start-Ups to Watch | Forbes (2018)
- Best Startup Employers | Forbes (2020)
- Technology Fast 500 | Deloitte (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Top 100 North America | Red Herring (2020)
- Connect MIP Award (Technology)
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Cloudbeds. Staffing, recruiting agencies, and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit applications, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Cloudbeds does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Cloudbeds employees, or any other company location. Cloudbeds is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.