Esplugues Llobregat, B, ES, 08950
We are a team of IT professionals from many countries and diverse backgrounds, each with unique missions and challenges in the biggest health, nutrition and wellness company of the world. We innovate every day through forward-looking technologies to create opportunities for Nestlé’s digital challenges with our consumers, customers and at the workplace. We collaborate with our business partners around the world to deliver standardized, integrated technology products and services to create tangible business value.
In order to complete our Security and Compliance Department, we are currently looking for a IS/IT Project Manager.
Location: Nestlé Global IT Hub in Barcelona, Spain
Undefined period of time contract, act. rate 100%
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the Development and Deployment Planning of the project(s) for Nestlé Business Process Automation solutions.
You will manage specific projects of various scope and duration and ensure they deliver expected value to the Business partner on time, quality, scope and budget. You will work closely with relevant Product Manager, teams distributed in different hubs and liaise with external partners and internal stakeholders all while adhering to established Project Management methodologies.
You are responsible to manage risks, quality and procurement, especially working very closely with the supplier(s) providing E2E services.
Travel activity is low, depending on the project assigned, averaging at below 10%.
• Define the project in an adequate project charter to align on scope, timeline, quality, budget and acceptance criteria with stakeholders.
• Develop and maintain the overall project plan.
• Ensure all projects are consistent with overall IS/IT customer objectives and strategic plans
• Identify internal and external resource needs and manage assigned resources.
• Manage roles and responsibilities and establish the governance and communication plan, ensuring adequate communication to identified stakeholders
• Manage the day-to-day activities of cross-functional project teams and ensure the adherence to the project plan
• Manage the stakeholder engagement through development and maintenance of strong working relationships with all key stakeholders including, Client Executives, Product Managers, and Resource Allocation Managers. Coordinate with Client Executives, Local IT/IS infrastructure owners and Product.
• Manage Supplier relationships (Support Contract management , Cultivate Relationships and Manage Risk and Issues )
• Ensure the quality of Project Manager deliverables, by ensuring the respect of Project Management best practices
• Identify risks and propose mitigating actions
• Raise and resolve project issues
• Follow-up the Key Performance Indicators for each project and consolidate Program level reporting
• Produce timely, detailed summaries and high level reports
• Manage Project changes effectively: Works to control change, adjusts the budget, timeline, and project scope to accommodates approved changes
• Close the project ensuring appropriate evaluation with the business partner and leveraging of lessons learned
• Keep up to date with latest development and methodology in relation with IS/IT communities and IS/IT Workforce strategy
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years of experience as Project Manager of software development projects, Platform Migrations
• 10+ years of experience in IT and business/industry
• 3-5 years of diverse roles and increasing leadership responsibilities
• You are familiar with PMP, Agile, Scrum and/or other industry standard methodologies.
• Experience with bid preparation
• Experience in setting sustain organizations and services with Suppliers
• You have experience with PM Tools (MS Project, PPMC, Jira, etc.) as well as standard MS Tools (Visio, PowerPoint, etc.).
• You have strategic thinking and business acumen
• Having a Product Overview on Product Information Solutions and Market Players and understanding Market trends
• You are experienced in stakeholder management as well as in conflict resolution in a cross-functional environment.
• You are eager to learn new things and are open to the ever changing needs of the new digital world whatever that may mean over the years to come.
• Experience in managing change/transitions and change impacts. Operating in a matrix organization and development of influencing skills
• Success in leveraging both traditional practices, such as IS/IT service management, as well as new methods, such as DevOps and Agile
• Demonstrates personal commitment to change through actions and words
• You communicate effectively with all levels of business and technical professionals in English
• Experience having worked in a global environment and with virtual team.
Show us that you are an enthusiastic, motivated, fast learner and team player person who is used to work with agile practices. Your ability to be flexible, self-motivated and your willingness to do whatever it takes to deliver on a deadline will set you apart among the other candidates. Please don’t hesitate and apply in English at www.nestle.com/jobs. We are excited to hear from you!
The Nestlé Group is the world’s largest food and beverage company with 89.8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2017. It is present in 189 countries around the world, has 413 factories and its 323,000 employees are committed to Nestlé’s purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.
About Nestlé - Global IT Hub
Food & Beverages
We transform how we use data with machine learning, advanced analytics, and introduce automation to drive Industry 4.0 opportunities in supply chain and manufacturing.
We look for people who are curious, courageous, innovative, collaborative and passionate about new technologies. We want to hear from candidates who have the courage to challenge; who believe the only way of moving forward is by doing and who look for solutions to improve the lives of our consumers through responsible use of technology.
If this is you and you want to make an impact globally, join us and there will be no limits to your career.