FilledThis offer is not available anymore
At Wind, we improve quality of life in cities by offering internet-connected scooters on every corner as a zero-emission last mile transportation solution. Our scooters allow commuters to get from point A to point B in a fun and environmentally friendly way.
We are looking for the perfect IoT / Hardware Developer to join our technical team in Barcelona. Being part of a globally distributed team, you will work with our technical teams in China, Germany and Spain. If you are hungry for a challenge, a quick thinker, able to navigate the uncharted waters of a new industry, and extremely result-driven, we want to hear from you!
- Assist hardware engineers on the system testing
- Assist server and App development engineers on the server and app testing
- Work closely with the engineers and responsible for the on-site project Q&A and technical support
- Proactively solve the hardware issues (i.e. low-power consumption hardware and circuit design)
- Provide feedback and suggestions about the hardware and software embedded system
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering and Electronic Technology
- More than 3 years of experience in IoT hardware solutions
- Experienced in analog and digital circuits
- Experienced in using debugging tools such as multimeters, oscilloscopes, etc.
- Deep understanding in characteristics and reliability of electronic components, familiar with various sensor characteristics
- Familiar with circuit voltage, current, power consumption measurement and optimization
- Familiar with GPS, 2G, 4G and other wireless module communication technologies
- Familiar with development of wireless communication such as Bluetooth BLE, WIFI, Zigbee
- Proficient Chinese and English (bilingual)
- Eligible to work in Spain
About Wind Mobility
Wind Mobility company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.