FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Aircall was founded in 2014 and is now one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the world. Its main mission is to bring value to voice communications by focusing on user experience, collaboration and integration with other softwares. With $40 million in backing from Balderton, Draper Esprit, NextWorld Capital and eFounders and supported by the successes of our 5,000+ customers from Expensify, Pipedrive, Travelperk, Adore Me and Sendinblue, Aircall and its international team of 200 talented people is addressing a growing market of $50+ billion.
At Aircall, we are looking for engaged and passionate Software Engineers to join our growing Engineering Team. In the next few years, our technical challenge is to leverage fully decoupled architecture and microservices at scale with reliable, event-driven infrastructure behind the scenes.
Volume: Store, aggregate and compute 1M+ events/day today, 100M+ by next year
Live: Analyse and take live decisions based on 1M+ events/day
Modularity: Make our stack scale and increase squads' productivity by featuring microservices based on event-driven architecture
Uptime: Keep a 99.99% uptime while dealing with an exponential activity growth
We have built and successfully operated +8 microservices since 2019, and that's just the beginning. There are impacts and changes at all levels: architecture, infrastructure, software, organization, and business.
As we scale our stack, we are scaling our team. The engineering team is organized in Chapters, Tribes and Squads. These agile, autonomous, stable, and multidisciplinary squads focus on a specific business scope driven by customer-centric objectives and key results.
In 2018, we are defining our next mobile strategy to address new way of adding collaboration on top of voice communications, for mobile population. It is a key challenge in our high-scale development. We will define, develop, release and scale the next generation of our mobile products.
It’s the right time for you to join us, as you will be involved in each mobile strategy decisions.
We are seeking for an experimented iOS Engineer (+2 years) to join our engineering team in Paris. You will work closely with our actual mobile team, you will help to shape our mobile culture by taking team initiatives that have a wide-ranging impact on the team. You will play a significant role in scaling the mobile delivery by defining and setting up development best-practices, continuous integration and deployment systems and above all a modularized and decoupled applicative architecture.
We work in autonomous squad (4 / 5 people). We use Travis-CI to run tests and deploy on Testflight and App Store with Fastlane. Our backend infrastructure fully runs on AWS.
Here is our actual Aircall iOS technical stack, we are more than welcome to your inputs, ideas and experience to improve it :
- Mobile : Swift
- Mobile database: Realm
- Backend: Ruby on rails
- Architecture: Viper
You will be in charge of :
- Designing architecture, code and deliver new features for our iOS apps.
- Implement best practices for developing iOS applications that target multiple devices and platform version.
- Scoping, estimating and prioritizing our roadmap features
- Accelerate our development cycle by setting up the next continuous deployment system
- Improve our current app architecture. We are continuously looking for improving it.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and shared knowledge.
What we are looking for :
- Already have an experience in delivery of mobile app (B2B/B2C) ( experience in company)
- Experience in swift.
- Involved and eager to work with the product team to define outstanding features.
- Experience in tests (unit tests, integration tests, acceptance tests.
- Pragmatism, open-minded, autonomy and initiative (that is truly important!).
- HR call interview
- On site technical interview
- Technical use case
- Team debrefing
- CEO interview
- Team lunch
We are looking for enthusiastic folks who are ready to innovate and make an impact for the better. Community, transparency, ambition and team work — these are the values by which we live, as individuals and as a team. We believe that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
What we offer:
- A competitive environment where you can get responsibilities
- Sunny offices in the center of Paris with ping-pong table, free food/drinks, and regular team parties
- Immersion in the Parisian startup ecosystem, and an opportunity to work with some of the most promising startups
- Competitive package (health coverage, lunch, commute, sport)
- Yearly team offsite to exotic locations bringing together our Paris and NYC team
Aircall company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.