a revolutionary, cloud based POS (point of sale) system for Apple iPad
covering the whole hospitality industry from small restaurants to entire
Our international team of 130 employees has sold 14,000+ highly reliable POS systems throughout Europe, managing over 3,6bn Euro turnover per year for our clients.
We are growing fast and looking for you on a full-time basis for our headquarter in Berlin.
- Delight our customers by improving and extending our successful POS App
- Implement new features in Objective-C and/or SWIFT
- Be part of an excellent multicultural agile software development team
- Work closely with other teams to build strong API integrations
- Implement automated test software in Objective-C, SWIFT and Python
- Work closely with other teams to support our ongoing effort in improving our CI/CD workflows
- BSc / MSc in computer science or similar qualification, MSc preferred
- Strong software development skills in Objective-C
- In-depth knowledge of Core Data, Multithreading Apps, JSON, git, REST API
- 3+ years of work experience in iOS software development for production-grade apps
- Good conceptual understanding of sound software design and code beauty
- Enjoying working and communicating in a team
- Experience working with git version control
- Solid english skills
Optional skills and experience
- Experience in team-based projects with 5-10 team members
- Be familiar with Test-Driven-Development (TDD)
- Have strong technical and problem solving skills
- Fundamental IP network knowledge
What we are offering
- Competitive and attractive salary
- Paid relocation and VISA support including a free apartment for the first weeks (if needed)
- Occasional home office opportunity
- Different language courses in the office
- Nice office in the heart of Berlin near Alexanderplatz train station
- MacBook Pro and a 27” screen and everything else you need to get the job done
- Goal oriented working style with great amount of flexibility and freedom
- Great coffee, free drinks, müsli and fruits
- Flat hierarchies, flexible working hours and agile working atmosphere
How to apply
What application process can you expect
an examination of your documents we will invite you to a maximum of 3
Google Hangout Calls to check your technical and personal fit.
- First call with our Head of iOS Development Tomasz
- Second call with a senior team member of our iOS development team
- Third and final call or face to face interview: with our CTO.
More information about Gastrofix can be found at www.gastrofix.com.