eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. We have four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo that help us offer the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance. We aim to make travel easier, more accessible and better value for the more than 18 million customers we serve across 46 markets. We are listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
Are you a passionate iOS Software Engineer / Developer who focuses on code quality and clean architecture? Shape with us the way people travel.
With our top-rated apps, at eDreams ODIGEO we power more than 60 millions of searches and combine more than 600 airlines and 100.000 flights worldwide every day into billions of potential combinations, helping find our users the very best travel deals.
As an iOS Software Engineer / Developer, you will be part of an Agile multidisciplinary team where you will influence both product and technical decisions on a day-to-day basis. We believe in full end to end ownership of results and empower our teams to drive their own decisions for the benefit of the customer and our business, iterating fast to continuously learn and improve.
About the iOS team:
- The iOS Team is made up of 9 experienced professionals who share the same passion. We work hard, live and breathe iOS and always think out of the box to create new exciting features.
- We value hunger for learning, knowledge sharing and ambition to grow and benefit from our IT career path.
- We build complex applications using the best new methods and technologies. We encourage our team to share new ideas and innovate.
- We have the chance to work side by side with our own Agile Coaches and Product Owners to follow the best practices of the Agile Methodologies because YES, WE KANBAN!
- For a better idea about our culture, check out the brief video of one of our most successful Hackathon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVvI30rEotI
- Build a single core application for all the different eDreams ODIGEO brands.
- Be part on the ideation and development of the new features using Swift.
- Decide with the rest of team members about architecture and best practices.
- Work with our integration tools to speed up the development of the new features.
- Work in cross-functional teams composed by developers, QA, UX and PO, all of them sharing the same mission, values, views and going towards common ground.
- Continuously learn and participate in workshops, hackathons and other events as we consider key to be active within the IT community.
- Work in a healthy, fun & vibrant environment.
So, are you the right fit?
YES, if you….
- Have a passion for new technologies and clean architecture.
- Are experienced with both Swift and Objective-C as well as Unit Tests.
- Know the criteria for mobile applications design (usability and interaction).
- Have experience working in an Agile environment.
- Have an advanced use of CocoaPods.
- Worked with Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Jenkins).
- Have a product mindset and focus on user experience.
- Are fluent in English and willing to work with a talented multicultural team.
- Are a team player, flexible, easy going, proactive and supportive.
…though some other nice-to-haves include knowledge in:
- Core Data
- UI Testing
- Online Continuous Integration Tools like Bitrise, CircleCI, etc.
- Other mobile languages or platforms
- & participating in Open Source software will be highly valuable
What do we offer?
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription of Safari Online Learning.
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance (e.g. half-day Fridays, team building activities, flexible hours, 24 days of holiday +2 extra days off, etc.).
- Personal career path programs.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive salaries & flexible benefits scheme: Ticket Restaurant, transport, private health insurance, etc.
- Special discounts in local venues, such as gyms, restaurants, shops, etc.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Amazing offices in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful terrace to have a break and enjoy the views.
- Annual awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 43 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.