Andjoy es una app que reagrupa más de 1.500 centros a los cuales puedes acceder gracias a nuestro producto G4L Club.
Es una Startup que está revolucionando el sector del fitness y los beneficios para los empleados, ya que actualmente más de 300 empresas ofrecen esta solución a sus trabajadores, promoviendo la salud y el bienestar entre los empleados.
We’re looking for an iOS Engineer to join our Engineering Team, extending and maintaining our native iOS apps for a growing product.
We are very passionate about building highly scalable, available and high performance products. So, you need to be a person that is passionate about mobile apps, code quality, and like to face new challenges.
- 2+ years of relevant full-time experience in iOS
- Knowledge of SOLID principles, OOP and Dependency Injection
- Strong experience with the iOS SDK, Swift and Objective-C (legacy code)
- Strong experience with MVVM-C
- Knowledge of reactive programming (RxSwift, RxCocoa, RxAlamofire, etc)
- Working knowledge of dependency managers: CocoaPods,… ̣
- Mobile application UI development skills
- Knowledge of fastlane
- Solid experience in writing native clients that are fully integrated with RESTful APIs
- Passion for quality and attention to detail ̣
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code ̣
- Experience delivering to App Store
- You are used to different agile methodologies such as Scrum/Kanban/XP and you are also comfortable with evolving processes
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
Nice to have
- Android development using Java/Kotlin with Android Studio
- Experience with UI tests
- Experience with modular applications
- Experience with Firebase products
- Knowledge of Visual Format Language and SnapKit
- Be part of a cross-functional team working closely with another Android engineer and some backend engineers
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible remote working
- Reduced hours on Fridays
- Reduced hours on July and August
- Food check
- A free Andjoy Dynamic subscription to enjoy our product