Aircall’s mission is to transform the business phone industry!
Aircall is an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone and call center software in one single tool. Our platform easily integrates with CRMs, support, and SaaS tools, giving users all the context they need to close more deals and deliver superior service.
With no hidden fees and no hardware to manage, Aircall gets deployed and is operational in a matter of minutes.
By redefining the idea of a business phone operator, Aircall has convinced more than 5000 companies worldwide - including Uber, SpotAHome, TravelBird.
In 2018, we are defining our next mobile strategy to address new way of adding collaboration on top of voice communications, for mobile population. It is a key challenge in our high-scale development. We will define, develop, release and scale the next generation of our mobile products. It’s the right time for you to join us, as you will be involved in each mobile strategy decisions.
We are seeking for an experimented iOS Engineer (5+ years) to join our engineering team in Paris. You will work closely with our actual mobile team, you will help to shape our mobile culture by taking team initiatives that have a wide-ranging impact on the team. You will play a significant role in technical choice, above all a modularized and decoupled applicative architecture.
We work in autonomous squad (4 / 5 people). We use Travis-CI to run tests and deploy on Testflight and App Store with Fastlane. Our backend infrastructure fully runs on AWS.
Our iOS technical stack is in Swift 4, using Realm as a database and our architecture is based on Clean Architecture.
You will be in charge of :
- Designing architecture, code and deliver new features for our iOS apps.
- Scoping and estimating our roadmap features
- Technical Leadership
Implement best practices for developing iOS applications that target multiple devices and platform version.
Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and shared knowledge.
Improve our current app architecture. We are continuously looking for improving it.
Involved and eager to work with the product team to define outstanding features.
Ensure the delivery of the team
Help others grow to be a Technical Leader/Great Engineers
What we are looking for :
- Already have an experience in delivery of mobile app (B2B/B2C) ( experience in company)
- Experience in swift.
- Involved and eager to work with the product team to define outstanding features.
- Experience in tests (unit tests, integration tests, acceptance tests.
- Pragmatism, open-minded, autonomy and initiative (that is truly important!).
We are looking for enthusiastic folks who are ready to innovate and make an impact for the better. Positivity, candor, ambition, commitment -- these are some of the values by which we live, as individuals and as a team. We believe that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
What we offer :
- Amazing startup atmosphere and team spirit
- Sunny offices in the center of Paris with ping-pong table, music studio, free food/drinks and regular team parties
- Immersion in the Parisian startup ecosystem and opportunity to work with some of the most promising startups
- Competitive package with bonus compensation based on performance
- Yearly team offsites to exotic locations bringing together our Paris and NYC team
Aircall company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.