Are you a passionate iOS Software Engineer who focuses on code quality and clean architecture?
With our top-rated apps, at eDreams ODIGEO we power more than 60 millions of searches and combining 660 airlines, 218.000 flight routes and over 2.1 million hotels worldwide every day into billions of potential combinations and helping our users find the very best travel deals.
As an iOS Software Engineer, you can be part of the Native vertical! Our mission is to become the go-to travel app that serves all our customers’ travel needs, before, during and after travel by helping them discover, book, plan and enjoy unforgettable travel experiences. Our app, with one of the highest ratings among travel apps (4.6 *), has a cash-free rate of 99.9% with 70K active users and 7K daily downloads.
You will join a great team of +45 people divided into 5 PODs (squads). We are an agile multidisciplinary team where you will influence both product and technical decisions on a day-to-day basis. We believe in full end to end ownership of results and empower our teams to drive their own decisions for the benefit of the customer and our business, iterating fast to continuously learn and improve.
About the iOS team:
- The iOS Team is made up experienced professionals who share the same passion. We work hard, live and breathe iOS and always think out of the box to create new exciting features.
- We value hunger for learning, knowledge sharing and ambition to grow and benefit from our IT career path.
- We build complex applications using the best new methods and technologies. We encourage our team to share new ideas and innovate.
- We have the chance to work side by side with our own Agile Coaches and Product Owners to follow the best practices of the Agile Methodologies because YES, WE KANBAN!
- For a better idea about our culture, check out the brief video of one of our most successful Hackathon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVvI30rEotI
- Build a single core application for all the different eDreams ODIGEO brands.
- Be part on the ideation and development of the new features using Swift.
- Decide with the rest of team members about architecture and best practices.
- Work with our integration tools to speed up the development of the new features.
- Work in cross-functional teams composed by developers, QA, UX and PO, all of them sharing the same mission, values, views and going towards common ground.
- Continuously learn and participate in workshops, hackathons and other events as we consider key to be active within the IT community.
- Work in a healthy, fun & vibrant environment.
So, are you the right fit?
YES, if you….
- Have a passion for new technologies and clean architecture.
- Are experienced with both Swift and Objective-C as well as Unit Tests.
- Know the criteria for mobile applications design (usability and interaction).
- Have experience working in an Agile environment.
- Have an advanced use of CocoaPods.
- Worked with Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Jenkins).
- Have a product mindset and focus on user experience.
- Are fluent in English and willing to work with a talented multicultural team.
- Are a team player, flexible, easy going, proactive and supportive.
…though some other nice-to-haves include knowledge in:
- Core Data
- UI Testing
- Online Continuous Integration Tools like Bitrise, CircleCI, etc.
- Other mobile languages or platforms
- & participating in Open Source software will be highly valuable
What do we offer?
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy!
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.