Madrid or Remote EMEA
What you'll do
- Collaborate within our autonomous team of Android, iOS and Backend engineers, designers, and our product manager to find end-to-end solutions to important problems.
- Build groundbreaking iOS apps that bring the joy of music to millions of users.
- Write clear, maintainable code that will scale across a number of projects and distributed development teams
Who you are
- You are an inclusive colleague and a true great teammate.
- You love to collaborate with your fellow colleagues and have a mindset for continuous improvement.
- You have a deep understanding and experience of modern iOS development and best practices.
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high-quality code.
- If you have experience in Backend or C++ that would be a plus.
- You know how to write readable, idiomatic and maintainable Swift and are willing to follow already defined coding guidelines and workflows. We also expect you to know how to write objective-c in a similar way.
- You have a deep understanding of Cocoa design patterns and API design.
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high quality code.
- You have released at least one app on the App Store or have a project in the works that you can tell us about.
- Values team success over personal success.
Where you'll be
- We are a distributed workforce enabling our band members to find a work mode that is best for them!
- Where in the world? For this role, it can be within the EMEA region in which we have a work location and is within working hours.
- Working hours? We operate within the Central European and GMT time zones for collaboration and ask that all be located that time zone.
- Prefer an office to work from home instead? Not a problem! We have plenty of options for your working preferences. Find more information about our Work From Anywhere options here.
Our global benefits
Extensive learning opportunities, through our dedicated team, GreenHouse.
Flexible share incentives letting you choose how you share in our success.
Global parental leave, six months off - fully paid - for all new parents.
All The Feels, our employee assistance program and self-care hub.
Flexible public holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
Spotify On Tour, join your colleagues on trips to industry festivals and events.
Learn about life at Spotify