Based in Berlin, Europe's creative tech capital, our employees from 40 nations work together to develop top titles for a global audience. Working in independent teams, Wooga's signature approach to making great games for mobile has made us one of the world's most popular developers.
About the job
As part of a cross-functional team you will be responsible for the development and design of fun and engaging features in Jelly Splash, a game played by millions.
- Build high-quality, intuitive user interfaces
- Improve existing features and systems
- Quickly build prototypes from concepts and then incorporate (user) feedback
- Work closely with Engineers, Artists and Product Managers
- Participate in design and code reviews
Who we are looking for
We are looking for someone with a strong engineering background who enjoys building high quality products used by millions. Ideally you have a good product sense, strong personal initiative and the ability to prioritize. You can multi-task and work under tight deadlines.
- iOS developer with a proven track record of app development
- Experience working with Objective C
- Good understanding of OOP, Algorithms, Design Patterns, Code Optimization
- Experience working with version control system, ideally using git
- Good knowledge of agile development principles and automated testing tools
- Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable and tested code
- Games experience is a big plus, but not required
As English is our office language, no German skills are required. But we’ll help you learn if you want to!
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!