We’re searching for a proactive iOS Engineer who is able to write reusable and clean code and that is passionate about delivering high quality iOS applications. You’ll take responsibility for building Zeelo’s iOS native apps which will be the main channel for our customer’s booking process.
As a Senior Engineer, you’ll be reporting to the CTO and playing a key role in the company, taking ownership of the iOS development and making important technical decisions.
This is an opportunity to be an integral part of a small team with huge ambition.
What you should know about Zeelo
Frustrated by poor transport options, we’re on a mission to reinvent transportation, by making it faster, convenient and more cost-effective. We intelligently use data to design routes that respond to the needs of our customers, reducing their need to own a car and waste time behind the wheel.
Whether customers travel to a sporting event or rely on us to take them to/from work every day, we make sure everyone receives excellent customer service. Our attention to detail pays off. We are proud to be rated “excellent” on Trustpilot.
We’re a well funded startup with transport and technology experience. We’re a team of do-ers, constantly balancing “thinking big” and getting stuff done.
You should be/have
- 4+ years of experience building iOS apps
- Good experience with Swift, MVVM and SOLID
- Strong experience using the iOS SDK and Frameworks (Core Data, Core Location, Map Kit, etc…)
- Knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies
- Experience with 3rd party libraries and APIs
- Produce highly scalable, high quality software
- Experience with REST, JSON
- Contribute to the design, architecture and development of our products and services
- Experience in using version control systems as GIT and comfortable working with branches
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Outgoing - able to communicate well externally and also with the rest of the team
- Creative, driven, proactive and motivated to try new things
- A versatile, practical, pragmatic worker capable of working autonomously and as a part of an interdisciplinary team
We’d really like it if you
- Have experience with RXSwift
- Have experience using automation tools for build processes, such as Fastlane
- Have experience distributing apps in different channels
- Send us projects that you feel proud of along with your CV
- Have worked in a startup or worked on your own projects
- Great culture. Humble. Creative. Friendly. Talented. These are the people we hire and this is how our working culture is shaped
- Flexible working hours
- Zeelo team socials
- Commitments to training and development opportunities