Our iOS Team is looking for an enthusiastic, proactive, and open-minded colleague to join us. You'll help us to build and improve the next generation of mobile classifieds. We’re looking for someone senior, but we do not like to measure it in years of experience. Instead, we like to think It depends more on what you want to achieve and your willingness to learn every day.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Strong experience with the iOS SDK ̣
- Strong programming skills, with Swift and Objective-C
- Working knowledge of dependency managers: CocoaPods, Carthage… ̣
- Strong mobile application UI development skills ̣
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills ̣
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills ̣
- Experience with multithreading programming ̣
- Passion for quality and attention to detail ̣
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code ̣
- A sense of humor: we like having fun doing what we love :)
Nice to have:
✤ Experience working on a team of 3 or more mobile developers
✤ Have made community contributions (OSS)
✤ Strong experience with Swift
✤ Working knowledge of mobile architectures like MVVM, VIPER, etc
✤ Working knowledge of payment systems ̣ Experience writing integration tests and UI tests
✤ Experience with XMPP
✤ Experience with Continuous Integration
✤ Experience with Continuous Deployment
✤ Working knowledge on apps with more than 5M active users
✤ Experience with Agile & SCRUM
✦ All-new, modern and inspirational office space
✦ Flexible working hours
✦ Specialized training ✦ Encouraging, fun and team-focused offsite trips twice a year
✦ International team (now 11 nationalities and counting)
✦ Team building activities
✦ English/Spanish lessons
✦ Half-day Fridays
✦ Free coffee, and free fresh fruit
✦ Private Health Insurance
✦ Other benefits paid from the gross salary (kindergarten check, food check, transport check).
Wallapop is a pure mobile marketplace that helps people find the best opportunities to buy and sell nice things nearby. But beyond that, what we really want to do is offer the best street trade experience to all our users around the world. In order to achieve this we are looking for some special people...
- - Amazing office space.
- - Apple or PC equipment of your choice.
- - Specialised training.
- - Health insurance.
- - Amazing offsites twice a year.
- - International team (now 10 nationalities) .
- - Help with apartment searches.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!