Based in Barcelona, Qustodio is a fast-growing internet safety startup whose mission is to provide a safe digital experience for every child. Our top product is a multi-platform parental control solution that is used and loved by hundreds of thousands of families worldwide. Qustodio has been rated Editors’ Choice by PC Magazine and is the now one of the leading brands worldwide for Digital Wellbeing.
We're looking for a great iOS engineer, passionate about building world class security apps, to join a team of experts and help us move forward our world class protection service for millions of parents, businesses and schools.
Build world class apps to help our customers protecting their mobile/smart devices
Work at all levels of the iOS app stack, from eye candy UIs to low level services
Research and work with the latest frameworks and technologies
Consistently and proactively produce measurable service quality metrics & reports
BSc/MSc academic background or equivalent experience
3+ years of software development in Swift programming
Deep knowledge of the iOS platform and APIs
Experience working with the iOS UI framework
Result oriented person with good communication skills
Fluency in English, the company’s official language
Experience with Kotlin and Android development
Experience with RESTful APIs integration
Experience with Agile methodologies
Knowledge of the iTunes Connect platform and publishing apps
Why work for us?
Great question! Here are a few reasons...
- We’re in the very center of Barcelona, on the beautiful and emblematic Passeig de Gràcia
- Great culture - friendly and emphasizes both teamwork and fun
- Our company is home to over 15 nationalities
- Flexible working hours - and there are possibilities to work from home
- You'll be solving real-world problems that all families face.
- Interesting challenges on networking, security, and scalability for you to grind your skills
- In-house training and team building events
- Competitive salary range
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee
- Free Friday afternoon refreshments with the team
- 23 days of holiday per year