FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Launched in 2017, Qonto is the neobank for SMEs and freelancers.
Qonto offers the best current account for businesses, available online and on mobile with an appealing modern interface, a very responsive customer service and simple and transparent pricing.
Founded by Alexandre Prot and Steve Anavi, Qonto has raised €32m with Valar Ventures (launched by PayPal founder Peter Thiel), and Alven (investor in Stripe, Algolia, Birchbox, Drivy) as well as the European Investment Bank. Our team of +90 people - and counting - is based in central Paris.
+25,000 companies have already chosen to use Qonto since our launch in July 2017. We offer them:
-Quick and easy customer journeys by minimising the time between account opening and daily usage, giving access to unlimited payment history, expenses management tools and accounting exports
-Flexible support through real time notifications, balance-checking and adjustable administrative rights and accesses for each team member
-Transparent costs reporting thanks to automatic categorization of transactions and the generation of cash management dashboards
The icing on the cake: Qonto was recognized as one of the 50 “Emerging stars” in worldwide FinTech by KPMG and H2 Ventures!
Our values: Ambition 🚀, Team Work 🤝, Mastery 💪, Integrity 🙌
As part of the tech team, you join a crew of experimented people working on making the best possible user experience and on building the most scalable code base we could think of. Our stacks are Ruby and Go for the backend; EmberJS for the frontend; Kotlin and Swift for the mobile.
Our tools/frameworks include Sidekiq, Kubernetes, Kibana, Sentry, AWS services and all the good stuffs you could think of! Each squad usually work on 1 or 2 features at a time. Our team is super dedicated and result oriented.
- Work on critical features (both architecture and UI) for our end users
- Working with the back-end dev team to integrate API client
- Solving challenging real-time synchronization problems
- Implementing continuous refactoring and unit testing to constantly improve the codebase
- Participating to the development of internal tools, if applicable
- Making your work very scalable, strongly robust and highly secured
- Strong development experience with Swift
- Strong understanding of the iOS SDK
- Rigor in test coverage and other best practices
- Strong background with iOS development lifecycle
- Test coverage (XCTests, FBSnapshots)
- You want to build an innovative product to be used by thousands of users
- Salary according to experience
- 1000 square meters offices in "Silicon Sentier" (central Paris)
- Great Macbook pro provided
- Tailored onboarding
- Goodies pack in the color of Qonto (t-shirt, sweat, mug, tote-bag...)
- Regular team drinks and team buildings 🤗
- Top health insurance (Alan)
- Large choice of sports activities through our partnership with Gymlib 🏋️
💪 Hiring process
- Video-call HR interview (45min)
- Onsite exercice (2h to 3h)
- Onsite interviews (usually 2 to 3, 30min each)
- Final interview with one of the 2 founders
Our team includes talents from the best startups. We believe that having the best people on board makes a huge difference in terms of quality of product and service.
If you look at everyday tools and believe they can be made more intelligent leveraging design, technology and customer care, we are looking for you! Come join us 😇!
Qonto company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.