We consider the mobile team within Fourthline to be the Power Rangers! But our team of 4 rangers (3 developers and our PO) is incomplete and cannot ‘morph’ our SDK into complete sync! That means we are looking for you as our second iOS developer, next to Denys. You have great skills in Swift, its latest frameworks, know a lot about unit testing and write clean code. And almost without saying... as Power Ranger you are a great team player!
Current situation: “oh nohhhh, we cannot morph”
But when you join and we are completely in sync we can save the city from all monster attacks again!
Near future: “Party time... uhhhmm time to get to work...”
Next to saving Angel Grove (the city) you will build a kickass SDK that will influence the lives of millions of users! Flawless onboarding while opening a new bank account! Therefore, we need your karate skills for:
- Our SDK version 2. A current project where we improve production and integration for our clients (also alignment with Android app)
- Improve overall testing and the unit testing coverage between 80-90% (almost there!)
- Improve customer satisfaction (no escalations, thorough testing, higher session quality)
- Integration of more AI functionalities in the SDK (with Vision Framework from Apple)
- NFC technology should be fully integrated in our SDK
- Working on our demo app to commercialize this awesome product!
Why do you want to work here?
- Working with latest tech in Swift and some Computer Vision frameworks
- A super strong team with senior skills. Denys (great iOS dev), Vadym (awesome Android dev + brings his dog to work!), Eduardo (best team lead) and Dea (awesome PO) that can help you grow and the other way around!
- Keen eye on your career development and personal growth
- The freedom to make choices in our tech, roadmap and architecture
- Your fruit of labor will be used by many consumers and customers
- ...and... Who didn’t want to be a power ranger when they were young?
The tech we use
- Language: Swift 4.2 to 5.1 and sometimes Objective-C (based on client)
- Distribution: CocoaPods, Carthage, Bash, GitHub, Azure DevOps
- Frameworks: Vision, AVFoundation, SwiftyTesseract, CoreNFC
- Unit testing: XCTest Framework
- Methodology: Agile/Scrum, CI/CD,
- Also: Architecture patterns, camera related technology, image analysis and processing, obfuscation
Or in other words... what do you bring along
- +4 years of experience as developer (mostly mobile)
- Great working knowledge on the more recent Swift versions and iOS frameworks. (We are at swift iOS13 and support until iOS11)
- Team player mentality. We are Power Rangers after all
- Great understanding about clean code and unit testing (very important to us)
- Nice to haves are:
- Understanding of computer vision techniques
- Background in Objective-C
- Agile understanding and way of working
- Backend oriented attitude, since we work on an SDK we almost have no UI work (apart from the demo app).
What we offer
At Fourthline, we care about attracting and retaining the best people. We work with the most modern technology and...
- While the Power rangers worked for free we will pay you a very good salary
- The chance to work in a multinational and rapidly growing scale-up that works with leading names in global finance
- 25 days of vacation to recharge your batteries
- A workplace in our beautiful new office right next to the beautiful Vondelpark in Amsterdam
- Daily catered, fresh and tasty lunch with your colleagues
- After work drinks in our very own bar on Fridays
- High degree of collaboration and autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Flat structures and open communication
- Ping pong / darts / table football, because it is fun... not because it is cool to mention :)
"And just in case you didn't know what we meant with morphing"
Hope you liked to read this vacancy and still want to apply! We would love to talk to you (in person)!
If you do happen to have any questions send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.