In 2018, we are defining our next mobile strategy to address new way of adding collaboration on top of voice communications, for mobile population. It is a key challenge in our high-scale development. We will define, develop, release and scale the next generation of our mobile products. It’s the right time for you to join us, as you will be involved in each mobile strategy decisions.
We are seeking for an experimented iOS Engineer (5+ years) to join our engineering team in Paris. You will work closely with our actual mobile team, you will help to shape our mobile culture by taking team initiatives that have a wide-ranging impact on the team. You will play a significant role in technical choice, above all a modularized and decoupled applicative architecture.
We work in autonomous squad (4 / 5 people). We use Travis-CI to run tests and deploy on Testflight and App Store with Fastlane. Our backend infrastructure fully runs on AWS.
Our iOS technical stack is in Swift 4, using Realm as a database and our architecture is based on Clean Architecture.
What you will do :
- Designing architecture, code and deliver new features for our iOS apps.
Implement best practices for developing iOS applications that target multiple devices and platform version.
Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and shared knowledge.
Improve our current app architecture. We are continuously looking for improving it.
- Scoping and estimating our roadmap features
Involved and eager to work with the product team to define outstanding features.
- Technical Leadership
Ensure the delivery of the team
Help others grow to be a Technical Leader/Great Engineers
What we are looking for:
- Already have an experience in delivery of mobile app (B2B/B2C) ( experience in company)
- Experience in swift.
- Involved and eager to work with the product team to define outstanding features.
- Experience in tests (unit tests, integration tests, acceptance tests.
- Pragmatism, open-minded, autonomy and initiative (that is truly important!).