For the past 3 years we’ve been saving thousands of people time and money.
It’s what we love to do!
Now we’re taking on our biggest challenge and creating the future of personal finance management.
We’re looking for motivated applicants to join a team led by one of the pioneers of the challenger bank movement.
If you’re an ambitious individual looking for a role at a company just as ambitious as you, then we want you!
Who are we and what we do?
For 3 years we’ve saved people money with our powerful aggregator. Now we’re on a quest to build the biggest and best personal finance management platform in the world.
Imagine a blockchain based mobile platform with a focus on creating cost effective solutions to everyday banking activities. Currently, this project is being developed behind closed doors, so if you’d like to learn more about it, there’s only one way. Scroll down and click 'Apply' button.
We are looking for a rockstar iOS developer to lead the creation of our upcoming mobile platform. We are creating a blockchain based mobile personal finance management app with a focus on everyday banking services (i.e. spending, sending, saving).
Design and user experience is everything for us! Our app will be easy to navigate, highly responsive and secure. If you fancy joining our superhero squad and helping to legitimately disrupt one of the most established global industries, then WE WANT YOU!!
What will you need to be successful in your role?
- In-depth experience with Objective-C and Xcode.
- Exposure to the Swift programming language.
- Up to date with the latest Cocoa and iOS trends.
- Understanding of UI Kit, Core Animation, Interactions, GCD & Networking.
- Excellent understanding of design patterns & Object Oriented Programming.
- Understanding of analytics, remote reporting and measurements.
- Experience of working with Continuous Integration (CI) and Unit Testing on iOS.
- Experience with API's and core data.
- Excellent debugging skills.
- Experience working with Git.
- Knowledge of socket based networking desirable.
- Understanding of the iOS ecosystem (APNs, Code signing, iTunes Connect, TestFlight).
- Fluent in English- essential
What can we offer?
- A chance to work under the tutelage of a pioneer of mobile banking and challenger banking applications.
- A fun and dynamic team situated in the buzzy heartland of Central London, Soho.
- A modern cafeteria offering complimentary access to hot drinks and fruit
- Social nights out
- Exciting work on an innovative project with a lot of responsibility and hands-on experience
- Possibility to attend world's leading conferences in fintech
Feel like you’re ready to accept the challenge and embark on a new chapter of your life? Click apply and let’s make a difference. Together.