We are looking for a couple of dedicated and well-informed individuals to join our team and help create a range of innovative and supportive applications, to be released as free downloads on the App Store
This is a remote position, meaning you do not need to be within the United Kingdom to get hired, just within our listed locations
You, the candidates will be required to;
- Develop and secure application codes for iOS applications, smartphones first with support for other devices, as progression is seen.
- Receive and read user feedback, relating to both bugs & ideas, and discuss plans for fixes & updates
- Update all application codes bi-weekly (Weeks 1 & 3 of each month)
- Re-review applications codes bi-weekly (Weeks 2 & 4 of each month)
- Provide a written report at the end of each month, highlighting factors that delayed progress and so on, from the previous month.
- Provide all completed code to the Founding team for publishing on the App Store via our Developer Account, as well as GitHub for open-source development by others.
You, the candidates should be able to;
- Understand and use a variety of coding languages, typically found in application building
- Work well with others and efficiently communicate with others on both a professional & at times, a unprofessional level.
- Accurately describe features and detail notes, in fluent English, or a high proficiency at minimum.
- Be able to receive constructive criticism, from both the team & application users
- Must be able to efficiently manage your own time, to factor in all duties and responsibilities, whilst minimising delaying your team members.