This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and ambitious student with strong skills as an iOS Developer to join our rapidly growing in-house development team at Ultralytics LLC, a U.S. based startup specialising in Machine Vision, Particle Physics, and Artificial Intelligence solutions. The position is initially an unpaid internship, with the possibility of full-time employment in the future for strongly performing students.
As part of our technical team, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing our iOS apps from the ground up; adding new features from our product roadmap and constantly looking to improve performance. We are looking for someone who thrives in a close-knit agile team, takes pride in their code and is truly passionate about technology.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
- Develop a highly scalable, native iOS app that integrates with Machine Learning code (written in Python, PyTorch and TensorFlow).
- Work with your fellow Developers, Head of Product and other team members to plan new features
- Iterate on the existing app's UI and functionality to improve the user experience
- Work to constantly improve the performance of the application
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience developing for iOS
- Proficient with Swift 4, Objective-C and iOS frameworks
- Good knowledge of Apple's HIG, design patterns, coding and naming guidelines
- Experience with GitHub for version control
- Understanding of CocoaPods for dependency management
- Experience with Auto Layout and collaborating with designers
- Experience with RESTful APIs and JSON
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Takes pride in writing clean and efficient code
- Always willing to learn new skills and explore emerging technology
- Constantly up to date with new technology and excited about bringing new ideas to the table