At Dubsmash we search for bright and passionate developer who want to be challenged on a daily basis. We iterate fast, work hard, make pragmatic decisions and find new ways to solve complex high scale problems every day.
Your Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Understand product requirements in order to design and implement new features using latest development tools and frameworks
- Work on dubsmash 2.0 and help us building a fresh version of our product which is used by multi million daily active users
- Collaborate with engineers alike, designers and product managers as an active member of a cross-functional team
- Take responsibility for your code throughout the entire development cycle and be eager to explore new technologies
- Improve code quality iteratively through increased test coverage and extensive code review
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science, maths, physics or similar
- Posses a minimum 1-year of iOS development experience, are familiar with Swift and have published at least one app to the Apple App Store
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment using Scrum and Continuous-Integration in order to build reusable, well-tested, and maintainable software
- Are a team player with the ability to learn quickly, work independently, and maintain a good sense of perfection vs. pragmatism
What to expect:
We are a fast-growing company with a fantastic team, marquee investors, and explosive growth. We love technology, live for data, and we look for vision! We have created a fantastic flat hierarchy working environment that values transparency, and open communication. If you are an ambitious, innovative, and bright maverick looking to make an impact, then this is the team for you.
Our headquarters are located in the heart of Berlin, at the epicenter
of Europe’s most innovative startup hub. Our spacious office also
offers awesome perks like a free snack bar, a wide-selection of free
beverages, a game room with table tennis and kicker (foosball). Weekly
rituals include friday evening moscow mules, product/tech demos, beer
pong and tons of tech meetups with Berlin’s most influential startup
players. We encourage and support our team members to attend
conferences, and are happy to help you with relocation and visa issues
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!