At Glovo we are constantly looking for talented and passionate engineers to join the team in our Barcelona office.
You are someone who loves working in a high-paced startup environment. You enjoy tackling different problems and take pride in delivering thought-through, well designed, flexible and easy to use solutions. You work well with other top-level engineers and value constructive feedback that helps you grow as a professional. You are not afraid of getting your hands dirty with a platform or technology that you don’t know, and are always eager to learn something new.
- Join one of the teams (Customer Experience, Logistics, Content and Partners, Growth, B2B, Platform) on a mission of constantly improving the product
- Develop software using modern engineering approaches and agile principles
- Own your deliverables from start to finish
- Participate in the team’s life and contribute to decision-making
- Computer Science or similar degree
- 2+ years of relevant full-time experience
- Strong Swift skills
- Deep knowledge of iOS SDK
- Understanding of reactive programming (ReactiveKit, ReactiveCocoa, etc)
- Will to adhere to best practices in OO development and a need to leave well-structured code in your tracks
- Solid refactoring skills
- The urge to write unit-tests
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Vivid interest in at least one area outside of coding (architecture, UI, algorithms, optimization, automation, etc.)
- Good English
- Attractive compensation and equity plan
- Unlimited Glovo credits
- Back to School Fridays (it’s all about learning and sharing knowledge)
- The opportunity to change the world and see how everyone uses the product you build
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!