FilledThis offer is not available anymore
The vente-privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: Veepee. This coalescence marks a new chapter in its European history.
With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Zlotewyprzedaze, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
Our 6000 employees have chosen a job at Veepee to spice up their daily lives! Our teams implement new technologies to fuel our strategies, offering our customers the best possible experience.
Are you eager to learn? Veepee offers you a variety of trades to develop your career, enabling you to renew your skills constantly. Tech, logistics, sales, marketing, sales production: join us on an exciting, digital-centered journey.
In 2018 we launched <vpTech/> - the IT community of Veepee. Our teams are widely distributed within the offices in Paris, Lyon, Nantes, Nice, Barcelona, Brussels, Warsaw, Amsterdam and Tel-Aviv.
In 2018 we launched - the part of Veepee and one of the biggest e-commerce tech communities in Europe. Our teams are widely distributed within the offices in Paris, Lyon, Nantes, Nice, Barcelona, Brussels, Warsaw, Amsterdam, Tel-Aviv. Being an iOS engineer in means to be a part of a distributed fully agile team of 8-10 engineers; to support and improve, the quality of the iOS application, adding new features to it in order to perfect users’ experience, creating special additional tools for developers, and to contribute to the iOS community,
- Development of modules in Swift that would be integrated to the app directly with the help of our Core team
- Leveraging modular architecture to maximize the velocity of developing new features
- Focus mainly on new features’ development, as the Core team is ensuring solid CI setup and automation of various processes
- Participate in code reviews, pair programming sessions, release trains - and many-many other fancy things we use on a daily basis.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Swift
- Good understanding of MVVM architecture;Solit experience with unit testing
- Fluency with modular architecture
- Ability to apply SOLID principles in practice;Understanding of GitFlow
- Efficient usage and experience with HTTP-based APIs
- Open source contributions
- You have strong verbal and written English language skills.
What we offer
- Dynamic and creative environment within international teams
- The variety of self-education courses on our e-learning platform
- The participation in meetups and conferences locally and internationally
- 2 up to 3 day of remote work per week
- Video games, beer and quizz parties with colleagues
- Ping-pong, video games area, chilling spaces in your local office
- Barcelona offices in Poblenou @22
Autonomy is a key to success in . We are boosting the innovation at every step of product development inside Veepee. In order to reach the group goals in the best and the most efficient way, we stick to the feature team-based structure. Hence, most of our teams are autonomous and self-managed when it comes to choosing the tech stack and determining the road map. So, if you are driven by the quality and teamwork, if you want to make an impact, to learn and share knowledge, to be a part of the fast-paced digital environment, check out our tech stack below https://careers.veepee.com/en/vptech/ and start your journey.
Belonging to Veepee, <vpTech/> is one of the biggest Tech community in Europe with more than 1000 IT collaborators around Europe.
From Warsaw to Barcelona, through Lyon, Nantes, Lausanne, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Nice, Amsterdam and Paris, all our projects are developed in a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you’ll be sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work with.