As our first full-time iOS developer at EDpuzzle, you will be in charge of maintaining and growing the EDpuzzle iOS app, used by thousands of students around the world. Being one of the first employees of our company, comes with a great responsibility. You will code from day one, deploy often, learn quickly and impact thousands of teachers every day with your decisions. In addition, you will help us further develop our high-quality team culture, one that values user-oriented decisions, collaboration and fast learners. If you are looking for another boring, easy and meaningless job, please do not apply.
- Write well-tested, beautiful and easy to read code in Objective-C.
- Have proven experience shipping an app to the App Store.
- You are smart and love to learn.
- You get things done, no matter what.
- You love what you do and you are passionate about it.
- You are a good person and you work well in teams.
- You like to think out of the box, not just obey anything we say.
- You do not hold an ego, not afraid to have your opinion changed.
- Excellent ability to communicate.
The following attributes, while not required, would be valuable to the team:
- You smile when you see Swift code.
Competitive salary and equity
We are a small team of very talented people distributed between San Francisco and Barcelona. We started over 3 years ago at ImagineK12, the first education incubator in the USA and now part of Y Combinator (where Airbnb and Dropbox were born). We are grateful for the support our teachers and investors give us every day.
We empower teachers to make any video their lesson with a combination of our simple video-editing tools and powerful analytics about their students' progress. Teachers can turn any video into an engaging and effective lesson with just a few clicks and then always know which students understand that lesson, who needs help, if there are any misconceptions about the material, etc. thanks to our automatically gathered insights about their students. We work towards a day where every teacher and student will be just a click away from an excellent online education. Together we are building a pool of the best video lessons for the classroom.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!