Innofis is looking for iOS developers for its mobile banking and mobile marketing projects. The selected candidates will join a young team which objective is to bring the best user experience to our mobile banking platform.
The developer we are looking for must have the following requirements:
- At least 3 years of iOS development. You must prove it by referencing public projects in the App Store.
- High level of Objective-C and SWIFT languages.
- You have worked with storyboards in your applications.
- You have used autolayout, size classes and constraints.
- Knowledge of CoreAnimation & CoreData frameworks
- Experience working with Pods (AFNetworking, Realm, …)
- Your applications consume REST APIs and have offline capabilities. Terms like CoreData and NSURLRequest are not new to you.
- You know all the processes involved in application management through dev center and itunesconnect.
- Git and branching strategies like gitflow
- Have worked with ticket systems like JIRA, Redmine or similar.
- You have good communication skills. Part of your job will be giving tech support to other developers and even prepare documentation for your colleagues.
- You have good analytic skills. When you read a use case of an app you can find edge cases or problems with the definition.
- Intermediate level of English.
It’s a bonus if you have something of the below:
- Knowledge of other frameworks: MapKit, Push, TouchID, KeyChain, PassKit
- Experience building extensions (Apple Watch, Home Screen Actions, Widgets)
- Deep knowledge of the technology stack (advanced use of selectors, categories, etc..)
- Unit testing
- Experience building applications in Apache Cordova. Also developing plugins for this framework.
- Know what Jenkins is and at least used it.
Your responsibilities in the company will be:
- Development of iOS applications
- Development of Cordova Plugins for iOS
- Support in the design phase of new projects
- Support to other iOS developers
- R + D of applications using new Apple products