eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular and charter flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 17 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are now looking for passionate iOS Developers to join our Mobile Team based in Barcelona.
Our iOS Team:
With so many brands and present in web mobile (smartphone and tablet) iOS and Android we never get bored. The main challenge for us is to maintain high level of consistency while working on innovation and optimization projects.
- The iOS Team is made up of 9 experienced IOS Developers, who share the same passion for mobile development.
- We value hunger for learning, knowledge sharing and ambition.
- We build complex applications using the best new methods and technologies. We encourage our team to share new ideas and innovate.
As a Senior iOS Developer you will:
- Work on complex applications in a fast changing environment.
- Develop new implementations using the best practices in the iOS world.
- Develop respecting the clean architecture of our apps.
- Work in small heterogeneous teams composed by developers, QA, UX and Product Owners, all working for the same mission.
- Be a key part of the decision making process.
- Continue learning every day participating in workshops, hackathons and other events.
- Work in a vibrant environment.
How do we work?
- For a better idea about our culture, check out the brief video of our last Hackathon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVvI30rEotI
- We have the chance to work alongside our own Agile Coaches and Product Owners to follow the best practices of the Agile Methodology KANBAN.
- We work hard, live and breathe iOS and always think out of the box to create new exciting features!
So, are you the right fit?
YES, if you:
- Love new technologies and clean architecture.
- Demonstrate experience of at least +3 years in iOS mobile application development.
- Advanced knowledge in both Swift and Objetive-C.
- Have deep knowledge of CoreData.
- Demonstrate experience in Unit & UI Testing.
- Know criteria for the design of mobile applications (usability and interaction).
- Have a continuous improvement mentality.
- Fluent in English.
- Have knowledge in other languages or platforms (is a plus).
- Already have worked in an Agile environment (is a plus).