iOS Dev Engineer II in Barcelona
Entrust is dedicated to securing a world in motion by enabling trusted identities, payments, and data protection around the globe. Headquartered in Minnesota, we offer our colleagues the ability to work globally, in a flexible and collaborative environment. Our team makes an impact!!
The Company: Entrust relies on curious, dedicated and innovative individuals whom anticipate the future and provide solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure world. Entrust’s technologies and expertise help government agencies, enterprises and financial institutions in more than 150 countries serve and safeguard citizens, employees and consumers.
We Believe: Securing identities is most effective when we value all identities. We are committed to ensuring that, through diversity and inclusion, the many voices that make up our communities are heard. From unconscious bias training for managers to global affinity groups that create connections both within and across our enterprise, Entrust expects and encourages all individuals to accept and respect one another. And, of course, to be themselves.Great opportunity to join Entrust France team as iOS Dev Engineer II
The iOS Dev Engineer II will be a member of our high level development team and will take part in iOS projects at the heart of the Digital Card Solution to ensure high quality functional and technical developments within the scrum.
Within the R&D department, in relation with the iOS team members, the project and production teams, you will contribute to the following missions on a daily basis
- Advanced Swift, development of an iOS SDK and the dev Sample app using it, a White label project embedding the SDK and a Test App for functional tests
- Contribution in adding functional tests to an existing Test Manager project written in Java
- Shell scripting, in order to be able to maintain some Build Phases of the main SDK project and update some Continuous Integration scripts
- Follow-up of secure development rules and good development practices
- Diagnosis and correction of bugs
- Level 3 support to customer in relation with support teams
- Code review
- Participation in sprints
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent degree in a technology discipline
- 4+ years relevant software development experience
- 4+ years’ experience with Swift development using Xcode
- 4+ years performing complex software troubleshooting tasks, code testing
- Experience in managing Git flows
- Experience in Java development
- Clear and concise communication skill
- Rigorous, autonomous and organized
- Curious, abstract thinking, willing to understand complex systems and analyze complex issues
- Not afraid of challenges, complex functionalities and starting from zero in complex environments
- Ability to travel up to 10%, both domestic and international
- Familiar with complex, multi-component projects, using multiple development languages
- Experience in iOS development
- Experience in Level 3 support
- Experience in CI and Shell scripting
Entrust keeps the world moving safely by enabling trusted identities, payments and data protection around the globe. Today more than ever, people demand seamless, secure experiences, whether they’re crossing borders, making a purchase, or accessing corporate networks. With our unmatched breadth of digital security and credential issuance solutions, it’s no wonder the world’s most entrusted organizations trust us.
For more information, visit www.entrust.com. Follow us on, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
Entrust Corporation is an EOE/AA/Veteran/People with Disabilities employer.
Minneapolis, MN, USA