ABOUT THE TEAM
Department: Health, Safety & Security
Reports to: Senior Security and Loss Prevention Manager
Team Size: <10
Recruiter, E-mail: Carolina Gries, email@example.com
As Security Manager International you will be responsible for the technical management of Security & Loss Prevention Management for our logistics locations abroad with headquarter in Berlin.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Establishment and further development of our Security & Loss Prevention Management Team at logistics locations outside Germany (currently PL and IT)
- Adaptation of Security & Loss Prevention Group standards to regional warehouse requirements
- Support in planning and use of security technology
- Take over operational responsibilities in the area of Security & Loss Prevention
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- University degree in economics, business law, security management or criminalistics
- Strong affinity and at least 3 years+ experience in crime prevention, investigations and emergency management
- Willingness to travel (at least 30%)
- Very good written and spoken knowledge of English, other European languages (e.g. German, Polish, Italian) are an advantage
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere.
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.