FairMoney is going global and is looking for an Expansion Manager.
The responsibility is to oversee the creation of multiple subsidiaries
in African and Asian markets and manage on ground venture developers
that are testing our product in the respective markets. The Expansion
Manager is responsible for the high level success of the international
responsibilities include hiring, regular travel to the target markets and structuration of all processes on ground !
● Conduct on ground due diligence on the countries we are targeting and conduct further research on the feasibility of the expansion in the market.
● Hire 5 venture developer interns that will build the MVP in the target markets.
● Oversee the creation of the MVP of a (manual) loan product for the markets and improve it with competitive benchmarks/operations feedback in coordination with the venture developers.
● Manage the loan process from A to Z with the venture developers : customers acquisition (digital marketing), client selection, loan disbursement, collection - give loans manually
● Interaction with high-level stakeholders (Lending licence, partnerships, …)
● General administration of the company’s subsidiaries (bank, admin, office)
● Weekly detailed reporting: loan volume, loan collection, default rate on each market
● PnL and budget responsibility for the entire expansion project.
● You have studied business administration, economics, or another business-related degree on a top business school
● You have already at least 1 year of working experience in start-ups, top consulting companies, or tier 1 investment banks.
● Additional working ewperience in the role of expansion manager is a strong plus
● Entrepreneurial mindset and commitment to get hands dirty at all times.
● Data-driven and KPI-oriented approach to maximize the efficiency of all the operations
● Willing to relocate for a longer time period to Western Africa or Asia if necessary to uplift operations on ground.
● Hungry and motivated to work in a highly dynamic environment.
● In love with Predictus mission to enhance access to finance for the underbanked
● Fluent in English. Any other language is a plus.