We are Badi, a global solution for urban living solving a world-class problem of housing shortage through our AI-powered online booking platform, that provides users with a seamless and secure room rental experience, all over the world.
Our working atmosphere in 3 words? Collaborative, energetic, rewarding. We foster a strong company culture to empower and encourage our employees from all around the globe to keep up the good work, stimulate innovation and provide a better impact as a team. We collaborate because we truly believe achieving together makes more sense than achieving alone. We are working at a very fast pace to get things done. It's very rewarding not only because of our achievements but also because of the experience we acquire as we succeed or even fail at something.
We work in cross-functional teams focused on improving through iteration and gathering information from all members seeking the best experience possible. You’ll join a committed premier league cross-functional team of industry experts that are looking to completely change what having a roommate means.
We are in a very intense phase of our product development and your work will have a great impact!
We are looking for a keen Intern Software Engineer, self-motivated and eager to learn. As part of the short-bets team, you will work together with two of our best Software Engineers developing new features in our most critical team, you will see impact week to week! Get ready to improve your ReactJS & NodeJS skills fast! You are hoping to make the world a better place by building the real estate platform of the future. In the process the challenge will help you grow as a multidimensional engineer.
You are not afraid to:
- Learn new technologies, and build systems from scratch,
- Participate in small cross-functional teams that challenge your ideas,
- Be part of a fast-paced team governed by our dreams for a better future,
- Collaborate on tasks that go beyond those of your immediate responsibilities, you are a team player!
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a BSc or MSc in CS or equivalent (It's also fine if you are in your final year).
- Has a genuine passion for delivering value to millions of users, and is eager to make a positive dent in the world.
- Able to work comfortably in English.
- Available to work 40h/week.
Ok, I’m in. What could badi offer me?
- Flexible working hours and special attention to work-life balance.
- Salary of €700/month (gross)
- Work in a startup with a growing customer base and an exciting product roadmap
- We give you the freedom to push the boundaries of your role and have an even bigger impact on our product and ultimately our users.
- Join a diverse bunch from over 18 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses in a strong collaborative environment
*Application must be submitted in English.
*Applicants must be studying in the EU and/or hold EU Passport
Badi is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity: We have people from over 20 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses. We’re interested in your skills, your talent, your potential and nothing else.