Twitter has changed the way people around the world communicate. Now we are helping marketers connect with and engage our rapidly growing user base.
We are creating a world-class team of media professionals, and seeking Brand Strategy Intern to support the brand strategy team in EMEA in its day-to-day activities.
The Brand Strategy team at Twitter works with the world’s top advertisers to develop strategic and creative experiences that drive impact. In simpler terms, the primary objective is to help brands succeed on Twitter.
If you are an enthusiastic Twitter user with relevant digital skills, we invite you to talk to us about this opportunity within our Dubai office at Twitter.
- Support the EMEA Brand Strategy team in executing creative plans/custom programs across the EMEA markets (research, helping in the creation of decks)
- Support creative workshops with top partners (brands, agencies) (helping in the creation of decks, in the animation of brainstorms)
- Crunch Twitter real time data to find insights and provide inputs to the MENA Brand Strategy team (project based)
Skills and experience:
- Degree preferred with a strong academic record
- Previous internship in a creative agency (preferred)
- You’ll need a keen interest in Twitter, its advertising products and an understanding of how it has impacted the marketing landscape (you understand Twitter’s potential role in the (online) marketing mix and its dynamics as a social public and conversational platform. You are using the platform at least for personal purposes)
- You’ll be organized with a strong eye for details (quality matters!) and the ability to have a strong overview of the work that needs to be done (proactive and independent)
- You will have outstanding language skills, and the ability to write and speak in English and Spanish
Students must be available for a full-time minimum 12-week internship from June 2019 to August 2019
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
By applying you expressly make the following representations and warranties and give your consents as described below:
Twitter, Inc. collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Twitter, Inc.’s recruitment related activities as well as for organizational planning purposes globally. Consequently, Twitter, Inc. may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment.
Twitter, Inc. does not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties. However, as a global corporation consisting of multiple affiliated companies in various countries, Twitter, Inc. has international sites and Twitter, Inc. uses resources located throughout the world. Twitter, Inc. may from time to time also use third parties to act on Twitter, Inc.’s behalf. You agree to the fact that to the extent necessary your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to any company within Twitter, Inc. group of companies as well as to third parties acting on Twitter, Inc.’s behalf, including also transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided Twitter, Inc. with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.