Who we are:
At PacketAI, we are a team of engineers and researchers with a mission to build autonomous IT infrastructures. PacketAI builds AI-powered solutions for IT infrastructures. We are venture backed, supported by IMT (les écoles de mines telecoms) and winners of the most innovative start up of Ile De France 2018.
The Role: What will you do ?
We are looking for an AngularJS or React Developer responsible for the client side of our service. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a Desktop web app that contains responsive charts. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The artistic design will be delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates. You will work in a team with the back-end developer, and communicate with the API using standard methods.
This is a great opportunity to get more exposure to the latest AI/ML techniques and define the design direction of this new field.
1) Produce a responsive web app interface using AngularJS or React.
2) Brainstorm with the founding team on new features and functionalities to deliver an awesome user experience
3) Take ownership, collaborate with backend engineers to bring concepts into reality
1) A portfolio of frontend work that you can share with us
2) Prior experience developing web products
3) A keen eye for aesthetics, with a bias towards simplicity / minimalism.
4) Ability to quickly execute, and turn ideas or sketches into code, as well as iterating fast on previous code (and polishing it)
Compensation and Perks:
Attractive compensation, free lunch allowance, plenty to learn and make your CV shine. Great candidates will receive a full time job offer upon successful completion of the internship.
We believe in a world where IT infrastructures do not require humans to manage them. A world where IT problems are somebody else’s problem, that is, AI. We are creating that world, join us.
If interested write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV. Speak soon!