is an AdTech company focused on simplifying and optimising mobile
advertising using Big Data techniques and Artificial Intelligence.
As one of the fastest growing startups in France, the mission of BidMotion is to promote the right mobile application to the most engaged audience at the most opportune moment.
BidMotion is based in Paris, with an office in San Francisco. The team is made of over 17 nationalities working fully in English with clients all over the globe.
What you will do
What do we do:
BidMotion is an AdTech company focused on simplifying and optimising mobile advertising using Big Data techniques and Artificial Intelligence.
Our cloud-based infrastructure, spread across 150 servers, processes over 3 million HTTP requests per minute while allowing several code deployments a day.
We are looking for an engineer eager to embrace the DevOps philosophy, learn what writing infrastructure as code really means, and willing to support our developers.
Parity: 50% Men 50% Women Internationality: +15 Passports
You will be working on automating our cloud infrastructure, building the deployment pipeline, and maintaining core services such as Aerospike and Kafka. You will help the tech team package their code, improve their workflow, and debug issues from the highest to the lowest level of the stack.
If you are looking for a position where you will be able to touch upon every single piece of a distributed system, learn about highly scalable architectures, and provide your team the tools for long term software maintenance, then this is the job for you!
What we offer:
• International work environment fully in English
• Located in central Paris
• 50% public transportation covered and meal vouchers
• 25 days of paid vacation, private health insurance, opportunity to work remotely
• And of course, very competitive packages
Skills we are looking for
• Some experience (college work / internship) both in system administration and programming
• Likes to tinker with open source tools
• Knowledge of a scripting language (Ruby, Python, Perl...)
• Understanding of operating systems architecture, network protocols, and security
• Ability to argue technical solutions
• Knowledge of DevOps tools (Terraform, Chef, Ansible, Docker...)
• Some bash scripting experience
• Does not know how to use a GUI except for browsing HackerNews