- Define your own role within the context of self-management (we'll help you get settled)
- Help make our infrastructure more automated, flexible and robust
- Refine our CI system and release process
- Collaborate with developers to solve system related problems
- Contribute to the organization by advancing culture, challenging colleagues and perpetuating a knowledge-driven environment
- Expert Unix skills
- Experience with configuration management tools, such as Ansible and Chef
- Working knowledge of AWS
- Familiarity with a scripting language, like Bash, Python
- The ability to learn with enthusiasm
- Strong programming knowledge
- Distributed systems design experience
- Solid understanding of network and system security
- Interest in probability, sports and exchanges
- Self-management structure similar to Valve
- Unlimited holiday
- Flexible work environment
- Sit-stand desks with wheels
- Catered meals, drinks, parties on a frequent basis
- Central London office
- Work with some of Europe's smartest software engineers
The salary ranges from £45 - £65k/year including stock options, and other benefits for qualified candidates. Your salary will be determined by peer review.
This is a full-time job based at our office on the 7th floor at 1 Commodity Quay, St Katharine Docks, London, E1W 1AZ.
If you are not confident in your coding abilities, you should reconsider your application for this role. This is a highly technical position, and rigorous testing will be required to qualify each candidates proficiency.
We transfer and store the information you submit to help us process your application and to make our hiring process better. We also make use of third-party hiring tools to help us process applications. As we are based in both Europe and the United States, your data may leave the European Economic Area when we process it. Please only submit your application if you are happy for us to use your information in this way.